Over 82000 residents evacuate and 1600 firefighters battling against The Blue cut Wildfire
The Blue cut wildfire that took place east of Los Angeles in San Bernardino, where approximately 1600 firefighters battling finally made their biggest Success. By Thursday night it was 22% contained as against mere 4% at start of the day, Officials confirmed. But fire officials also said that the fire’s size had increased to 35,969 acres from about 31000 acres earlier in day.
After receiving the orders on Tuesday morning to evacuate the residents, more than 82000 residents removed to the safer place. Many homes have burned. But till now no fire related deaths have been reported.
The fire that began on Tuesday named after Blue Cut hiking trial, quickly grew to nearly 30,000 acres by Wednesday. Reason of the fire is not yet clear.
San Bernardino County Fire Chief Mark Hartwig told ZX News this morning. “It was such a large flame front and it came so fast and so hard that firefighters did all they could to basically get people out of the way of this advancing front.”